New Master of Science in CARTOGRAPHY
Join the CARTOGRAPHY Master's Program and become an Engineer in Cartography
The new International Master program (Master of Science, M.Sc.) in CARTOGRAPHY is a cooperation of :
- Technische Universität München (TUM), Department of Cartography
- Technische Universität Wien (TU Wien), Research Group Cartography
- Technische Universität Dresden (TU Dresden), Institute for Cartography
The primary goal of CARTOGRAPHY Master's Program is to educate future engineers in Cartography in combination with Geoinformatics and prepare them for a scientific or industrial career in Cartography. Students gain fundamental knowledge in creating visual models of our complex world in order to vizualise and analyze geographic data.
The unique curriculum taught by the three cooperating Universities TUM, TU Vienna and TU Dresden distinguishes CARTOGRAPHY from other master's programs in related fields.
- studying at three charming European cities
(München, Wien, Dresden)
- gaining from the expertise of three well known
european Technical Universities
- international study environment
- individual supervision in a small courses